It’s June 25th! Six more months and it will be Christmas! (Feel free to roll your eyes at me here). This morning I looked at the clock in our bathroom, which also displays the date, and was reminded of how quickly this year is going. It feels like we just celebrated Christmas and here we are halfway through the year already. Just to try and slow time down a bit, I wanted to highlight some events coming up in the next few weeks to help you focus on the here-and-now and not your excitement over the coming winter holidays…again, feel free to roll your eyes at me 🙂
- This Wednesday—The Dwelling Place Prayer & Worship Service at 7pm in the Prayer room
- Sunday, July 8—Baptism and New Members (if you are interested in participating, please let me know)
- Wednesday, July 11—The Dwelling Place Prayer & Worship Service at 7pm in the Prayer room
- Thursday, July 12—Youth Group outing to Laser Tag with Pastor Jan (RSVP by 7/9)
- Friday, July 13—Free Coffee and Donuts…feel free to come enjoy a treat or volunteer
- Saturday, July 14—Church Yard Sale from 8am-1pm…See Mary or Bonnie for information
As you can see, the mid-part of July is a pretty busy time so don’t get too focused on your Christmas shopping list just yet! Also coming up in August is our Summer Splash. This year we are combining our summer picnic with our waterslide event to make ONE, BIG, FUN day! Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 25th and stay tuned for more details…you won’t want to miss out!
Have a great week! As you go about your day to day activities, I hope you “remember who you are” IN CHRIST!
In Christ Alone,